- two cords with two leather endings each for use as side-reins when lunging or riding
- round cords for less friction resistance while sliding through the bit rings
- usable length adjustable at both ends
- best leather quality, good craftsmanship
- Full size (Adjusts down to cob or up to large horse)
- Pony (adjusts from small cob down to shetland)
Using running side reins allow the horse to move within a frame, whilst being lunged, without a fixed point of contact. The horse learns to balance without leaning on fixed reins.